The Media Shop Scotland is a marketing services agency with a 26 year track record, specialising in media planning and buying across all advertising platforms including TV, Press, Radio, Door Drop, Cinema, Outdoor and Digital.
The company is seeking a Media Executive to join our growing team in Glasgow to work with clients across a range of industry sectors from property to retail, education to tourism.
– Reporting to an Account Director, you will be part of a team developing client solutions in core media channels to deliver effective ROI.
– Liaising directly with clients and suppliers, you will work with research, analysis systems and monitoring tools to implement media advertising solutions.
– You will assist with client documents and presentations.
– You will be required to effectively articulate ideas and solutions.
– The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of working experience in the marketing/media/digital industry.
– You will have a breadth of knowledge across many digital disciplines including PPC, Social Media, email marketing and online advertising.
– You will have a passion for data and detail and will value the importance of good insight and research to drive media, marketing and business decision-making.
– You’ll need to be able to demonstrate curiosity in and appreciation of the media advertising landscape.
– You should be naturally at ease with people from junior to senior, be willing to get your sleeves rolled up and get on with it.
– Overall, you will be analytical, inquisitive, enthusiastic, helpful, confident, personable, and ambitious. Good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Apply by sending a CV and a 1 minute film telling us why you are right for this role to:
Deadline is Monday 22 August 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: Recruitment agency candidates will not be considered for this role.